不管你会不会这样,每天晚上都会感到难过,就像昼夜交替一样,悲伤会如约而至。
Whether you feel this way or not, you will feel sad every night, just like night and day.
我可以反复纠缠你,因为遇见你的时候忘了矜持。
I can entwine you repeatedly, because I forgot to be reserved when I met you.
既然你不爱我,就不要在我的世界里徘徊。你在我的世界里不受欢迎。
Since you don love me, don wander in my world. You are not welcome in my world.
有些话是无法收回的,比如,我说我爱你。
Some words can be taken back, like when I say I love you.
撕心裂肺,哭不出心里所有的委屈。
Tore heart crack lung, cry out all the grievances in the heart.
你打了我一巴掌,但我忍不住问你为什么手这么冷。
You slapped me, but I couldn help but ask why your hands were so cold.
我是该潇洒地让你走,还是继续在这里等?
Should I let you go gracefully, or should I wait here?
他们叫我抛开过去,向前看,但我发现我会不自觉地回头。
They tell me to move on, but I find myself looking back.
我比你先陷进去,你爱得比我少,你注定要受苦。
I fell in before you, you love less than I, you are doomed to suffer.
什么是幸福?就是隐藏你的悲伤,对每个人微笑.
What is happiness? Just hide your sadness and smile at everyone.
看不到你的样子,只能凭记忆勾画。
I can see you. I can only draw from memory.
我们自由而孤独,抱着不想更多的态度。
We are free and alone, with an attitude of not wanting more.