第一次相遇,没想到会如此爱你。
I didn expect to love you so much when I met you for the first time.
我教过你所有的东西,但最终你还是别人的。
Ive taught you everything, but in the end you e someone elses.
喜欢你,就像这一天一直在增加一样。
Like you, as if this day has been increasing.
感谢你收到我的圣诞礼物,
Thank you for receiving my Christmas present,
即使笑得很凶,我也会考虑到别人的感受
Even if I laugh fiercely, I will consider other peoples feelings
旺奶欧泡小姐
Miss Wang Nai Ou Pao
原本陪你十几年的人,一转身就会嫁给别人。
People who have been with you for more than ten years will marry others as soon as they turn around.
泪水和心酸都是真实存在的,
Tears and heartache are real,
下一次见到你,谈笑风生。
The next time I see you, Ill talk and laugh.
今冬仍然穿得起。
Its still affordable this winter.
你想像不到,你喜欢浪花,你喜欢大海。
You can imagine, you like the waves, you like the sea.
漫漫宇宙终于到达你的星球
The universe has finally reached your planet
人生历练不失少年情趣
Experience of life does not lose the taste of youth
假如你没有结婚前
If you didn get married before
不怕命运万般阻拦的勇敢走到一起。
Not afraid of the fate of all kinds of obstacles bravely come together.
一见即知终
One sees the end
“我真的很服气,”
"Im really convinced."
遇到了你,不管以后如何,
I met you, no matter what happens in the future,
冷冷的人,你就是人间的炽热。
Cold people, you are the worlds hot.
"月知人瘦,晚风离岛。世界啊,
"The moon knows that people are thin, and the evening breeze leaves the island. The world,
我将在每一个有意义的时刻生日
I will celebrate my birthday at every meaningful moment
我不喜欢孤独,但我愿意留下孤独。
I don like loneliness, but I want to stay lonely.
雪花飘落,相伴一生。
Snowflakes fall, accompanied by a lifetime.