在此之前,我从来没有感觉过
I never felt before
意外地掀翻了烛火
Accidentally overturned the candle fire
假如我只是有点喜欢你
If I just like you a little bit
时光将决定你将遇见谁
Time will determine who you will meet
月儿从你望向我的眼神中诞生
The moon is born from the eyes you look at me
一寸光阴不容。无影池春草梦
No time can be allowed. Dream of spring grass in shadowless pool
为了思念你,我愿意舍弃一切,为此一生。
In order to miss you, I would like to abandon everything, for this life.
生活在一起,欢天喜地。
Live together and be happy.
到草木风声初过华灯处
To the light of the grass and wood
即使站在珠穆朗玛峰上也能看到
Even on Mount Everest
"你很重要,我知道,你总会有好结果的。"
"You are important, I know, you will always have good results."
但已经足够使所有的年龄都衰老了。
But its enough to age all ages.
希望你能有个伴,让你的余生充满悲伤。
I hope you can have a company, so that you will be filled with sorrow for the rest of your life.
上次见到你是我最近做的一个梦
Last time I saw you, I had a dream recently
只有月亮通过。
Only the moon passes.
希望有个人陪伴你颠沛流离
I hope you can be accompanied by someone
这个世界上有一盏灯为你照亮
There is a lamp in the world that lights you
由于我盼望能和你一起在雪中走到白头
Because I hope to be with you in the snow to go to the white head
站在人群中,我只是温柔地看着你。
Standing in the crowd, I just look at you gently.
但愿我也是如此
I wish I were the same
虽然我不懂爱
Although I don know love
山不在高。
The mountain is not high.
另一方输入
Input from the other side
使我非常感动的是
What moved me so much was
就像梦一样。这是在六月份。青草在六月绽放
Its like a dream. Its in June. The grass blooms in June