700字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
700字范文 > 电影《一条狗的回家路》Part1

电影《一条狗的回家路》Part1

时间:2022-07-23 23:06:26

相关推荐

电影《一条狗的回家路》Part1

刚开始的时候很简单

Its simple at first.

家是你唯一知道的地方

Home is the only place you know.

那里的每一个人都是你的家人

And everyone there is your family.

我的第一个家充满了猫咪

My first home was full of cats.

而我是一只小狗

And Im a dog.

猫有很尖的爪子

Cats had sharp claws

当它们开心的时候 还会发出奇怪的声音

and made a funny tummy sound when they were happy.

这些小猫咪有一个猫咪妈妈

The kittens had a mother cat.

我也有一个小狗妈妈

And I had a mother dog.

现在的生活已经完美无瑕

I couldn imagine that life could get any better.

随着我的成长 我们一起组成了一个家

As I grew, we made a home together.

我们都很快乐

We were happy

但这仅仅只持续了一小段时间

for a while.

哇 看看 有这么多呢

Oh, wow. Look at all of em.

你可没告诉我 这有这么多

You didn tell me there were so many.

快去抓住它们

Just grab em!

嘿 我找到一个 我这里抓到了一个

Hey! Found one. I got one over here.

天 它们跑的真快

Geez, they e fast.

我抓到一个

I got one.

这里 看这里 快来这边

Over there. Over there. Come here.

嘿 看 这里也有小狗

Hey, hey. Theres dogs here, too.

哥哥

Brother!

这边还有好多

A whole bunch of em back here.

- 又抓到一个 - 姐姐

- Got another one. - Sister!

抓到了

Got it.

这有个成年期的斗牛犬

Theres a full-grown pit bull.

来我这

Here we go.

放松

Easy.

成功了

Got her.

妈妈

Mother!

我要出去了 让开

Im going out. Come on.

拿个大点的笼子

Get a bigger crate.

出来了

Coming out.

妈妈

Mother?

我再也没见过她

I never saw her again.

我不知道我会怎么样 如果没有猫咪妈妈的话

I don know what would have happened to me without mother cat.

日子一天天过去了

And day by day,

渐渐的

little by little,

猫咪妈妈也成了我的妈妈

mother cat became my mother.

- 嘿 - 你好

- Hey. - Hey.

就在这

Its just here.

好吧 我们早下班只是为了能够

Okay. We left work early so we could be basically,

做这个吗 搞破坏 随便乱闯

what, breaking and entering?

这不是搞破坏或随便乱闯 奥莉薇亚

Its not breaking and entering, Olivia.

这是非法入侵 两者是有区别的

Its criminal trespass. Theres a difference.

对对对 也就是做2年牢 而不是6年 知道了

Okay, so, like, two years in prison instead of six. Got it.

- 我还好 可不想坐牢 - 不管怎样 跟上来吧

- Im good, Im good. - Anyway, come on.

你可不能说 救小猫的男人不够迷人

Can say that a guy rescuing kittens isn hot.

噢 我可没这么说 我只是说你不够迷人

Oh, Im not saying that. Im just saying you e not hot.

那多谢了 看这

Oh, thanks. Here.

- 快来 它们就在这下面 相信我 - 真的吗

- Come on. They e under here. Okay. - Seriously?

卢卡斯 我可不要进这破洞

Lucas, Im not going in that hole.

快来吧 你可是拯救动物志愿者

Well, you e the animal rescue volunteer.

- 好吧 - 你可以不用爬进去

- Okay. - You don have to crawl in.

就看一眼

Just take a look.

- 哇哦 有好多只 - 对吧

- Wow. Theres so many of em. - Yeah.

很明显 动物管理来过了

Apparently, animal control came,

但没把它们所有都带走

but they didn get em all.

现在 建筑工说要把这一整片全拆了

And now, the builder says hes gonna tear down the whole block,

不管有没有猫在

cats or no cats.

之前那些人掳走了我的家人 但这个叫卢卡斯的人不一样

Men took my dog family, but this man named Lucas was different.

他每天都来

He came every day

猫咪们也都信任他

And the cats trusted him.

走吧

Come on.

在我开始思考之前 我的脚已经开始动了

And before I could even think, my paws were moving.

等等我

Wait!

卢卡斯 快看 一只小狗

Lucas! Look, a puppy!

天呐

Oh, my god.

嘿 你跑来这干什么 小狗狗

Hey. What are you doing here, baby... girl?

你好啊

Hey.

他舔起来也很舒服

And he tasted good, too.

她好可爱啊

She is really cute.

给你找个家应该不会很难

it will not be hard finding you a home.

额 等等

Well, wait.

要我说 你看见她是直接跑向我的

I mean, you saw how she ran right to me.

也许 她应该跟着我

Maybe thats a sign that her homes supposed to be with me.

卢卡斯 你不能照顾小狗狗的 你知道的

Lucas, you cannot take care of a dog, okay?

你上学的时候或者去当志愿者的时候 怎么办

What do you do when you go to school or the va?

听着 我和我妈妈住在一起

Listen, I actually live with my mom.

听起来有点怪 她是一名退伍军人

Its not how it sounds. It... shes a veteran.

你在退伍军人事务所也许见过她

You might have seen her at the va.

- 特里 雷 认识吗 - 知道

- Terri Ray? - Yeah.

嗯 她现在还没找到个长久的工作

Well, she isn able to hold down a job just yet,

所以 当我不在家的时候 她会在家

so, shes at home even when Im not.

我想 养个小狗狗对她来说也会是件好事

Listen, maybe a puppy would be good for her, too.

没有任何事情能够像被他抱住一样感觉这么好

Nothing had ever felt as good as being held by him.

她确实看起来很喜欢你

She does really seem to like you a lot.

你看上他哪一点了 狗狗

What do you see in him that I don , puppy?

听着 你们两个 滚开这里

Hey, you! Get out of there!

快走 快跑 别停下

Go, go, go. Go, go. Keep going.

这里可是私人财产

Private property!

- 一会儿见你 好吗 - 好的

- Ill see you later, okay? - All right.

- 一会儿见 拜拜 - 记得给我打电话

- See you. Bye. - Call me.

- 你好 妈妈 - 你好

- Hi, mom. - Hi.

我打算就叫她贝拉了

I think Im gonna call her Bella.

宝贝 你知道我们不能养小狗的

Honey, you know we can have a puppy.

租约上写着 不允许养宠物

Our lease says no pets.

人们说养狗对抑郁症有帮助

They say a dog is good for depression.

- 谁说的 - 我确定某个人说过的

- Who says that? - Oh, Im pretty sure somebody says that.

这就是那种我觉得是坏点子

Is this gonna be one of those things

但你仍然会去做的事情吗

I say is a terrible idea and you do it, anyway?

对啊 再说了 你觉得我从谁身上学的

Yeah. And who do you suppose I learned that from?

卢卡斯和我玩着最有意思的游戏

Lucas and I played the best games.

贝拉 抓住那个球

Bella, get the ball.

我们一起玩 抓球游戏

We played get the ball.

停下吧

Stop.

我们还一起玩 停下游戏

We played stop.

停下 贝拉 我还要学习呢

Stop, Bella. I have to study.

来这

Here.

给你玩我的毯子吧

Have my blanket.

毯子闻起来很好 味道就像卢卡斯

It smelled amazing. Just like Lucas.

我们还一起玩 不咬鞋子游戏

We played don chew shoes.

贝拉 别咬鞋子

Bella. Don chew shoes.

还有我最喜欢的游戏

And there was my favorite game of all.

怎么了 你想要什么

What? What do you want?

我还需要

Im trying to...

你想要一小片芝士吗

Do you want a tiny piece of cheese?

小小的一片芝士

Tiny piece of cheese filled me

- 充满了大大的一片爱意 - 给你

- with such a strong feeling. - There you go.

一瞬间 我感受到了 安全 开心 还有温暖

Like I was safe and happy and warm, all at once.

这就是 爱

It was love.

我要走了 来不及了 快走

Ive got to go, got to go, got to go, got to go!

要迟到了

Im so late.

要去工作了 再见 贝拉

Gotta go to work. Bye, Bella.

我最不喜欢的游戏就是 要去工作游戏

The one game I didn like was go to work.

做个好孩子

Be good.

卢卡斯的毯子让我有了归属感

My Lucas blanket kept me company,

但这种归属感和真正的卢卡斯给的不一样

But it wasn as same as the real Lucas

- 我还惦记着我的猫咪家庭 - 慢点

- I still had my cat family. - Slow down there.

卢卡斯也变成了这个家庭的一份子

And Lucas became part of that family, too.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。