海洋之灾普朗克()
(被船长一枪爆过1500,把蛋都打碎了的掩盖面飘过。)
Prepare to be boarded
准备登船!
Swab that poop deck!
刷船尾啦!
Come ere, me beauty!
来吧,美人!
Look what crawled out of the bung hole!
看看马桶里网到了什么?
Nothing but a bilge rat!
只不过是只舱鼠!
Ill be using you for chum!
我要收你做 好朋友 !
I won rest until I see a hanging from the yard arm!
我非要把你吊死在桅杆上不可!
Ramming speed
全速前进中!
Wanna know why me Roger is so jolly?
想知道为啥我的海盗旗这么高兴么?
Avast me hearties!
别跑,我的心肝!
Shiver me timbers
吓老子一跳!
Yohoho and a bottle of rum!
哟呵呵!加上一瓶 朗姆酒
Ahoy! Ahoy!
(啊霍依!打招呼的意思)
Well, blow me down
有种轰趴我!
I ain got me ground legs yet, land lubber
我还没脚软呢,泥腿子!
Enjoy your visit to the depths of the sea, land lubber!
去深海玩得开心点吧,旱鸭子!