抱歉,让你变成熟懂事的那几年,你真的很辛苦吧!
Im sorry. You worked really hard in those years when you became mature and sensible.
所有的感觉都是真的,真的不是你多虑!
All the feelings are true, its really not that you worry too much!
明明就是没人疼你,你还装作一副无所谓的样子!
It is obvious that no one loves you, and you still pretend to be indifferent!
只有假装无所谓,才能显得不那么卑微!
Only by pretending it doesn matter can you be less humble!
感觉自己从来都没有安全感,从来都没信心!
I feel that I have never felt safe and have never felt confident!
不好意思,让你认识了一个这么差劲的我!
Sorry, let you know such a bad me!
所有的消息都没有了,最后连晚安都没有了!
All the news is gone, and in the end, even good night is gone!
太喜欢一个人,最终会失去自己的!
If you like someone too much, you will eventually lose yourself!
我根本无法抵抗深夜突如其来的思念!
I can resist the sudden thoughts in the middle of the night!
看着你走,我真的无能为力!
Watching you go, theres nothing I can do!
爱来爱去,才发现不爱时才是最开心的!
Love comes and goes, only to find that you are happiest when you don love!
用力爱过的人就不要去计较!
Don care about those who have loved hard!
千万别把满眼都是自己的人弄丢了!
Don lose people who are full of themselves!
图片来自网络,侵权请联系删除!